Child eye health is a significant public health issue, particularly in low and middle income countries, and requires well-integrated, innovative strategies to address the growing need.
The Standard Guidelines for Comprehensive School Eye Health Programs is designed to provide guidance and direction to those planning and implementing eye health initiatives in schools.
The resource is appropriate for:
- Eye care personnel at all levels
- Policy makers
- Health care and education authorities
- Health planners.
Users will learn how to:
- Implement programs for child eye health in a school setting
- Understand systems for monitoring child eye health
- Develop plans for refractive error program evaluationns.
Available for download as a PDF document, in A4 size.